Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Things I like about Being (semi)Retired...

I can wear whatever the hell I want! Observe my wardrobe for the last two days...
Don't I looked relaxed?

Another thing I like about being retired - I don't give a damn how my house looks (never mind the fact we are currently packing to move overseas -ha!). Observe...

Of course, to get a real sense of the mess, you have to remember what it looked like before...
We close tomorrow and the buyer will do a final walk through at 8am. What?! That means I have to get up early - dang it (evil witch laugh in the background)!! The last two days I have slept through the Anders' alarm clock (and it is LOUD) and am only waking up to the second alarm around 8am - apparently I need some sleep, people.

Cross your fingers our closing goes off without a hitch and we get this damn house packed by Thursday so we can get it to the shipping warehouse. Later (leaves office, skipping - can you tell am I enjoying this retirement thing?!)

No comments: