Saturday, September 16, 2006

My Last Day

So as of this morning, I am officialy unemployed. Yesterday was my last day of work at the Hyatt and it was TOUGH! Quite honestly, I didn't realize how much of who I am was wrapped up with the Hyatt and my role in Human Resources. It was so hard to say goodbye to that property. I've worked at three other hotels but this one was the most difficult. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact I grew so much there and was trusted and believed in - I will miss the daily, unpredictable experiences. I told Anders last night around 7pm that I was only 4 hours unemployed and already a little antsy. A big thank you to my co-workers to making me feel really special the last few days and especially to the HR office for keeping my spirits up and making me laugh! You guys ROCK!

1 comment:

Dan Ketelsen said...

Yeah, last day. Thanks for stopping by the office to say goodbye. And forgot my lettuce wraps from PF Changs! Not eligible for rehire!