Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Funny Video

So it may not be as funny as Will Ferrell, but it's close:


Today I have spent my time packing...again...ugh! Luckily it is not NEARY as bad as the first round in September but it is a bit lonelier since this time I am doing it solo. No mommy for support, encouragement - ahhhh, pooooooorrrrr meeeee! Thank GAWD I had the foresight not to unpack all 42 boxes and I am so happy I now just have to repack what little I did unpack (what the hell was that sentence - say it aloud). But it still seems like a lot as we have, naturally, aquired more 'stuff' since our move.

The apartment is absolutely gorgeous - we got to see it again this past Sunday. I can't wait to move in and cook my first meal with my OWN pots & pans!!! And sit on our new couch - we haven't owned a new couch since Boston, Summer 2000 - he, he, he!

Anyway, the big camera is acting like it feels better so I uploaded some videos from that camera too. More to follow - albeit old, but funny!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know you were moving until Leslie told me last week! Can't wait to see the new apartment!

Anonymous said...

ROFL! What was that crazy girl doing? She looked like she was trying to be a chameleon! LOL!

Can't wait to see your new place! I know you are sooo excited!

Anonymous said...

LMAO - that is great!! I love it.
Good Luck with your new place. That is so awesome!!
Once that camera is ready...make sure you take lots of pictures!!

Dana