Wednesday, April 01, 2009

We're Having a Boy!!

A boy puppy, that is!!! ;-) Yep, you read it correctly. We've decided we don't have enough chaos in our life and have chosen to become first time puppy parents to an adorable boy golden retriever mix. Meet Clinton!!!
He is only around 6 weeks so he won't be coming home to us for another 4-6 weeks. For now, we will have to make do with visits to his current home along with his other siblings. Isn't he just the cutest?!? Sorry for the blurry pictures, but puppies don't sit still when they are awake!!!

4 comments:

Anne said...

Oh wow, he's just incredibly cute :)

Erika said...

Aaaaaawwwww!!!! Monica! When can I meet him!?!?! I want to squish him and hug him and love him!!!! :) How is Reagan going to react to being a big sister, I wonder?! I'm sure she'll be fine to such a cutie patootie! :)

Irma said...

I WANNA PLAY WITH THE PUPPY!!!!!! ME ME ME ME ME!!!!

HeatherJ said...

He's so cute!!